Virtual Okanagan Wine Dinner Challenge!
(April 8, 2020, Kelowna, BC) April is BC Wine month, so let's share the love for BC Wine!
All you have to do is host a Virtual Okanagan Wine Dinner with friends & family that includes BC Wines, snap a picture of your group, share it on social media and you’ll be entered to WIN one of two Fall Wine Country Weekend Getaways!*
Are you up for the challenge?
Here’s how take part in the challenge:
There are a variety of platforms you can use to get everyone together: Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts and Zoom, to name a few.
1. Visit our website for a list of eligible BC Wineries to choose from: Okanagan Wine Festivals - member wineries Order direct from the winery & have it delivered to your door!
2. Host your Virtual Okanagan Wine Dinner!
3. Post a photo of your Virtual Okanagan Wine Dinner with friends & family and Tag your friends at the dinner and the eligible BC Wines you enjoyed **Your photo should include a BC Wine from one of our member wineries
4. Use the hashtag #OKVirtualWineDinner in your post to be entered
5. On Instagram Follow: @Okwinefests @fourpointskelowna @gulfstreamylw @peakcellars
6. On Facebook Follow: @Okanagan Wine Festival @Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kelowna - East @Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport @Gulfstream Restaurant @O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars
Voila! You are entered to WIN one of the Fall Wine Country Weekend Getaways!*
Rules & Prize Information:
*Fall Wine Country Weekend Getaways to be won:
Prize Package 1: Includes 1 night accommodation at Four Points By Sheraton Kelowna Airport Oct.2, 2020; Including breakfast for two at Gulfstream; Gift Basket; Two tickets to the Valley First Okanagan Fall Wine Tastings Event on Oct.2, 2020.
Prize Package 2: Includes 1 night accommodation at Holiday Inn Express Kelowna - East Oct.2, 2020; Including an Inner Circle Experience wine tasting for two at O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars; Gift Basket; Two tickets to the Valley First Okanagan Fall Wine Tastings Event on Oct.2, 2020.
1. One entry per person
2. You must be 19 years of age to enter
3. Virtual Dinner Challenge April 8-30, 2020
4. All steps must be done to be eligible
5. Only eligible BC Wines from the OWFS website can be used
6. Winner announced May 8th, 2020 *Fall Wine Country Weekend getaway dates are specific to Oct. 2, 2020 but are flexible due to the COVID-19 situation
The Board of Directors of the Okanagan Wine Festivals Society is pleased to share with the BC Wine & Growers community the new appointment of...
(KELOWNA, BC) March 9, 2022 – After two challenging years, the Okanagan Wine Festivals Society and Presenting Sponsor Valley First are...
(KELOWNA, BC) October 8, 2021 -The 2021 BC Lieutenant Governor’s Wine Awardswere announced last night by the Okanagan Wine Festivals...
(KELOWNA) August 26, 2021–On September 8-11, the Okanagan Wine Festivals Society will once again hold the BC Lieutenant Governor’s...
British Columbia's oldest and most prestigious wine judging competition that recognizes excellence in winemaking for all British Columbia wineries.
The Okanagan Wine Festival Society is made up of a number of Okanagan wineries and tourism related businesses. Every member is recognized as an outstanding service or product supplier in their related industry.
Every year the Best of Varietal Wine Awards recognizes the best wines in B.C., using a panel of esteemed judges. This year we were privileged to have a diverse group of wine experts from across the country join us and participate in the competition.